Thursday 11 August 2016

Whispering love..




Time to say and not to pretend
For this is always I have intend

You to see, have and more to hold
Whispering secrets of worlds' untold

Writing is only for this day today
But the saccharine deeds, everyday

Future, our best, though 'tis mystery
Yesterday sails fade, great memory

Ocean of love to you I now flaunt
Free of condemn that will be taunt

You are the world that I am host
Mine, you are and can't help boast

Now you that I have I firmly protect
My mind and heart declining predict

Since I get to know the only defense
Minding of pessimist where too I fence

Loving you is of the purest intense
For I cherish you with abundance

And if you could take me be done
I will surrender in reckless abandon!

..whispering love..






No comments:

Post a Comment