Monday 30 November 2015

HEARTBREAK....



I searched for silver and gold
Till I found one and was bold
I tried to make it a worth treasure
Releasing it from the world’s pressure

No good is good without a deed
It was when I saw the reality indeed
You turned your hero to be just a friend
But this time I proclaim your end

You ate and drank from the fountain
Blessings in plenty from the mountain
Yes, manna fell and ceased from above
You too will cease as my faithful love



Calling you said ‘am asleep’
My eyes seeing you in his jeep
Few meters I stood away puzzled
That I said nothing when I called

I wanted to build and nourish your future
But you defined me as a foolish creature
Am I stupid to dress you for others?
Not me! Impossible and it bothers


My love, care and concern for you is dead
For with acid, my tummy you’ve fully fed
You never had time to love and understand
When loving you was all that I ever had


Sure!! Oh no.... There must be a way out of heartbreaks......
Ask me.....





No comments:

Post a Comment