Wednesday 25 November 2015

HOOKS OF LOVE..




It came like a breeze from the sea
With might and sound but no see
I heard of it and thought so beautiful
But did I have guts the way am fearful
Till one day I had to travel to the shore
Not knowing I will live to always adore
The day had to come, bitter or sweet
Yes, face to face, I didn't even tweet
Just expressing my image 'n mind
A way of weaving, hearts to do bind
Each word was responded by a smile
And I believed we could an extra mile
Talks, texts, hooks or visits we paid
One to another, our spirits did the aid
No struggle as we took correct steps
With ease we'll mount with no biceps
For by age we utter, sweeter is wine
And like the bold, I too say, 'I'll be fine'
Thus far I can only say how sweet
A song at heart you play right beat
For now I pause at stanza four
All lines being twenty four
Let me free you now my dove

And forever will you have my love.....




No comments:

Post a Comment