Saturday 28 November 2015

INVISIBLE TIES…




Released we were from them days
To find our paths from different ways
From central of town you went North
As you left a friend at your far South

We had to find and seek what’s life
Similar to animals like in the wildlife
It changed our ways of mind and style
But we never parted in our heart’s file

This was the greatest ever invisible tie
That will make history even if we die
You planted and nurtured our friendship
Which to date we sail in the same ship

How beautiful it is to count the beats
Of music at heart for the sweet treats
Here you came and proved me right
That love can conquer out of sight

What’s this strong that I just mellow?
In me a chamber you stay the hollow
What joy is joy without your presence?
I’ll be off mind, without common sense!

East or West no one will take your taste
My eyes did copy in the heart ‘twas paste
Many minds will mind but I’d mind most
For thou a treasure I’d live with to boast

That is the power of the invisible tie
Where friends nay end the tie till they die..




No comments:

Post a Comment