Monday 23 November 2015

NATURE, THE BEST TUTOR EVER….



Little did I know that nature you can teach?
Till a day when was out to me you did reach

From the blues of the sky to me was a sign
And ever since the language you did reign

I read from you and wisdom I am blessed
And if I heeded not my heart has repented

You deliver your best at the invisible states
That all days I deduce you bringing my tastes

Amazing from the wind to make a tree bend
Lovely when a leaf to ground forever is send

The sun to us does give warmth and heat
Not only that but vitamins the skin does eat

Mountains and valleys how amazing the scene
Offering the unsurpassed of the nations’ serene

Blacks and whites, we come from different races
Racism and tribalism should not be our cases

More of you I can freely talk, nature

For your comparison is only your stature!





No comments:

Post a Comment